Chouest Employee Benefits
Nicholls State University and Edison Chouest Offshore have jointly announced a partnership providing significant educational benefits to our employees and family members. Visit the Nicholls State University website for details.
Below is a list of benefits administrators by company:
- American Custom Yachts – Ana Lawrence: (772) 221-9100
- C-Innovation – Michelle Langsford: (985) 612-1770
- Clean Tank – Holly Stevens: (985) 601-4909
- C-Logistics – Holly Stevens: (985) 601-4909
- C-Port and C-Port 2 – Holly Stevens: (985) 601-4909
- C-Terminal – Holly Stevens: (985) 601-4909
- Fourchon Heavy Lift – Holly Stevens: (985) 601-4909
- GMS – Adrienne Guidry: (985) 601-4320; Renee LeBlanc: (985) 601-5164 and Gina Pitre: (985) 601-4203
- Gulf Ship – Dianne Munger: (228) 897-9189, ext. 53103
- International Marine Systems – Danica Braud: (985) 872-9002
- LaShip – David Chemin: (985) 601-5000, ext. 52629
- Marine Technologies – Michelle Langsford: (985) 612-1770
- Martin Holdings – Holly Stevens: (985) 601-4909
- North American Shipbuilding – Daisy Vizier: (985) 601-4113
- Sealand Mechanical – KeriLyn Bascle: (985) 601-4392
- Tampa Ship – Mary Guajardo: (813) 248-9310, ext. 53413
Below is a description of and links to the websites of some of the benefits available to our employees. Utilizing user names, passwords, and/or other individual specific information, you can log into these websites and access your 401(k) account, find a PPO provider, check on the status of a dental or disability claim, or research prescription drugs. If you have any questions about using the site, contact your location's benefits administrator.
The Principal Financial Group is the provider of basic life insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability, and voluntary life insurance benefits. Use the following links to download benefit plan documents: basic life, long-term disability and voluntary term life.
BlueCross BlueShield of Louisiana is the Chouest group health plan's network and third party administrator. BlueCross is the nation's largest health insurance carrier, with an extensive network of doctors, hospitals and facilities offering significant discounts to its members. For information on specific providers, review the "Find a Doctor" section of the BlueCross website. Click here to view the Chouest Group Health medical benefit plan document.
Delta Dental is available to employees at all locations. You may use the Delta Dental website to view the dental benefits available under the plan, track the status of a dental claim, or find a dentist in your area. Click here to view the Delta Dental explanation of coverage.
VSP is the new provider of vision benefits. Visit the VSP website or call (800) 877-7195 to check eligibility, search the list of participating providers, submit claims and view pending claims. Click here to view the vision plan.
Express Scripts is the provider for prescriptions to all employees and affiliates. You may use the Express Scripts website to check your prescription benefits, prescription claims history, prescription savings opportunities, locate pharmacies and reorder prescriptions.
Retirement Strategies Group is the record-keeper for the ECO Retirement Plan. Use the Retirement Strategies Group's website to check your account balance, research the plan's investments, transfer existing funds, change future investment elections, model loans and download quarterly statements and forms. A retirement calculator is also available to help you estimate and plan for your retirement needs in the years to come. We have recently added a new feature to the website offering education and advice. Click here to view the ECO Retirement Plan.
All ECO employees can take advantage of special discounts on their AT&T and Verizon cellular phone services. Click here to learn about these discounts.
Report Fraud / Abuse
Click here to view information on the company's Fraud and Abuse Hotline.
Workplace Harassment and Discrimination Policy
Click here to view information on the company's Workplace Harassment and Discrimination Policy.
GMS Code of Conduct and Ethics Statement
Click here to view information on the company's Code of Conduct and Ethics Statement.
Foreign Corrupt Act
Click here to download ECO's policy regarding the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).