Status: Accepting Applications
1121 Decker Drive
Mandeville, LA 70471
Recruiter: Ron Gross
Office Telephone: (985) 612-1704
Office Fax: (985) 612-1798
Desired Expertise: Personnel and Equipment Transportation
Experience: 2+ Years
Minimum Education: High School Graduate or GED
Location: Mandeville, LA, United States
The driver will be responsible for safely and successfully transporting personnel and equipment to offshore vessels in port in a timely manner following all policies in the driver's handbook.
C-Innovation, as its name suggests, boasts a wealth of innovations. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that will improve the safety and efficiency of our operations and deliver the latest in innovative technology to our clients.
C-Innovation was founded in 2007 and is part of the Edison Chouest Offshore companies (ECO). The company initially offered service in the Gulf of Mexico region and has expanded rapidly into a diversified organization supporting major marine oil and gas operators around the world. C-Innovation has achieved this growth by strategically investing in a combination of highly trained and experienced personnel, the most advanced subsea equipment and a willingness to provide alternative solutions tailored to the needs of our clients.
Applicant must be:
- A safe driver.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to multitask.
- Capable of thinking independently and skillful at interpersonal communications.
Customer service/people skills is a plus.
The driver will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with C-Innovation policies and local regulations which includes maintaining driver logs, undergoing truck inspections, following proper procedures for securing loads, maintaining a safe driving record and attending all required safety training provided by C-Innovation.
- Driving, route management, order verification, loading and unloading, and providing feedback regarding customer service and delivery expectations.
- Maintaining and managing files and records of material and/or manpower movement.
In addition to the above, other tasks can be requested by the management. The above jobs shall be performed according to the processes and procedures defined in the quality management system.
- Hold a valid class E driver's license. (Class A or B is preferred but not required.)
- Be experienced in maneuvering trailers.
- Be able to secure loads.
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Have a clear driving record.
- Be able to safely perform all job tasks involving a company vehicle.
- Be able to secure packages without assistance.
- Be able to work long hours in accordance with C-Innovation's policies (nights/weekends and from 60 to 90 hours a week).
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be able to pass a DOT physical at our clinic.
- Be energetic and cooperative.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Forklift experience is preferred but not required.
- Competitive pay and a positive working culture.
- A comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, vision, voluntary life, voluntary long-term disability, 401(k) and company-paid short-term disability.
C-Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity in the workplace.