Status: Accepting Applications
Company: C-Port and Martin Terminal
106 9th Street, Lot 1
Port Fourchon/Golden Meadow, LA 70357
Recruiter: Brett Borne
Please apply in person at the address above.
The cook/galleyhand must have knowledge of cooking and kitchen equipment.
The cook/galleyhand will:
- Prepare meals for groups year round.
- Follow menus and recipes as written.
- Prepare meals, making them look and taste good.
- Assist in keeping kitchen and dining areas clean and organized, including all storage areas and refrigeration areas.
- Assist with the rotation of food and the stocking of the kitchen.
- Assist food service manager in seasonal cleaning and activities.
- Maintain a high level of service.
- Utilize the "Stop Work Authority" when necessary.
The cook/galleyhand will report to the food service director.
C-Port is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity in the workplace.